Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / CWI CWB Reciprocity
- - By Lawrence (*****) Date 10-31-2014 17:57
I'm looking at the requirements for obtaining CWB level 2 inspector status and found the following:

This was published by the CWB in 2013:

"Candidates must provide a copy of their Certificate, wallet card, and a copy of the two page test score report issued by AWS. The AWS certification must still be valid in order to obtain the examination exemption. The AWS certification must be as a Certified Associate Welding Inspector (CAWI), Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) or Senior Certified Welding Inspector (SCWI) to AWS QC-1:2007."

Is anybody familiar with a way for a person to obtain this two page test score report?   I'm sure mine is filed too deeply to recover if I have it at all.

Who in the certification dept. would be appropriate to contact?

Thanks in advance

Lar
Parent - By psnort (*) Date 10-31-2014 22:28
The certification department probably doesn't have it either, but they will send you, on request, a letter stating that you took and passed the exam on whatever date with the code noted. The CWB is OK with this.
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 10-31-2014 23:09
Now Lawrence, not a records keeper?  :lol:

Man, I immediately scan every inspections related document I receive and put it in a file on my computer and back up passport.  And this from one of the least of our computer able members.  :confused: 

But, John Gayler ( gayler@aws.org ) or Terry Perez ( tperez@aws.org ) both are in the Certifications Dept and would be my first contact.  If nothing happens there go to Rhenda Kenny ( rhenda@aws.org ) Membership Services.  She will make anything happen if it can happen.  Tell her I said so.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
- - By Lawrence (*****) Date 11-01-2014 13:33
I spoke with John Galer and he has me fixed up.

Easier than I thought
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-01-2014 15:17
Super.  Good to know the staff is working for us to improve our accessibility to records and all information that enhances our credentials. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / CWI CWB Reciprocity