Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Why vote !
- - By Len Andersen (***) Date 11-01-2014 16:29
Long time ago me and 10 of millions seen the “War World II” why fight as part of US uniformed service.
My best answer is ask a honest person in New York the ground zero of hugh stealing visa vi the magic financial market in total a box with wires connected having 100 in and 99 coming out in net. As a SEC qualified stock broker my view is stealing. My experiences in the last 7 days were criminals on me with “We will kill you” maybe time 20 per day. Got on the subway Wednesday at Church Street Station Brooklyn with  “We will kill you” and about an hour half later off at Woodlawn Station Bronx with “We will kill you”. The ones doing so appeared to be concession by the City of New York foreign criminals. My experiences since last congressional election, treated like a criminal by the City of New York pursuant not participating in big time stealing on the largest single contract in the history of the City of New York and other cases of honesty. Having a million me people near seeing/hearing whatever individual with threat or gloating on having me hungry. The phases heard
1. We will kill you.
2. We will kill your children.
3. We had you fired.
4. We will have you fired.
5. We are poisoning you.
6. We steal your food.
7. You can not blame them.
8. We steal your email.
9. We steal your mail.
10. We have to be respected.
11. You are wrong !

Please Vote !

Sincerely
Len Andersen
914-536-7101 / 914-237-7689 (H) / 800-428-4801 USA
POB 1529 / NYC 10116-1529 ( $1160 per year Caller Box GPO NYC / Most Secure Service At Largest Post Office USA )

www.lenandersen.com

PS - http://lenandersen.com/personal_info/resume.html
Parent - By dbigkahunna (****) Date 11-01-2014 17:21
Hummm
Huh?
Parent - By electrode (***) Date 11-01-2014 17:38
Len,
being no US citizen, I was hesitating to even participate in here, but all this sounds scary.
Question is, whether 'voting' actually helps.
I'm afraid if this is in the human beings themselves, then even politics does not really help but is condemned to degenerate to some sort of 'containment policy'.
Look at this crazy world. Hell's doors seem wide open.
May the Almighty Lord give that it's not us who'll be the ones witnessing Armageddon.
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 11-01-2014 19:55
Len,

You need to move out of the city already for cryin out loud! Ever since I left there's nowhere near as much stress as I used to experience when I was living in the city 20 years ago... That place is driving you bonkers dude! Get out! I guarantee that you'll find the peace you deserve so you can think again like you used to... Are you still there? GET OUT!

Respectfully,
Henry
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Why vote !