Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Short Notice Need for UT Tech
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-05-2014 23:05 Edited 11-05-2014 23:19
I am in need of the services of a UT tech on a job in AR,  Little Rock vicinity.  EDIT: Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, 11/7 or 8/2014.  Will have to co-ordinate with my son on site.  Should be ground level work.  Shortness of work and notice would mandate someone close by. 

Contact me ASAP:  Brent E. Boling, Arc-Tech Welding Inspections

PM me rates and availability through my profile here.  Even if you are a little ways away, just be reasonable.  Probably not but about 2 hrs worth of work.  I know you will have minimums and travel.   Include a number that I can call/text info to.

Thanks guys.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-06-2014 19:47
For the record, I have gotten one response from one of our lurkers :lol: who does post on occasion that I was able to forward to Darrell. 

Hopefully this means others are really busy or just that we don't have many members in the Little Rock area. 

If anyone else sees this though, please respond, Darrell gets there later today and will need UT either late Friday or early Sat.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Short Notice Need for UT Tech