Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Another Death Recently
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-12-2014 04:22
As this program has been the topic of discussion in the past, I found this while showing the school to a friend who is considering going into the pipeline inspections work:

"We are sorry to announce that after a long battle with cancer, our founder, John Charles Wormeli, passed away peacefully with family by his side on September 23, 2014.

John and his family would like to thank all of the past and present students for participating in NWIS certification programs.

We would also like to thank the many companies that entrusted John’s expertise in various projects.

John has selected a qualified team of instructors and staff to continue his legacy at NWIS. We look forward to providing “Top Gun Inspectors” for many more years to come."

Sorry to hear this.  Learned even more about the program while showing their website to my friend.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By hillbilly delux (***) Date 11-12-2014 18:13
I have been to his seminar and school. Very Informative.  John was a top notch guy in the PL field and a wealth of information probably more than most.  I had heard he wasn't doing so well but I didn't know he had passed. My condolences to his family.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Another Death Recently