Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / New to welding- seeking advice on schools...
- - By ryanrdr Date 12-19-2014 20:30
Hey all-
I've been researching underwater welding- well, welding in general. I've never welded a day in my life but I am super I retested in it and possibly making a career out of it. I have been in touch with CDA in Jacksonville. I was hoping I could find some guidance on these forums: should I be checking out another school? What type of questions should I be asking my advisor?  Thanks for taking the time to help me out!

Ryanrdr
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 12-19-2014 23:02
Ryan,

WELCOME TO THE AWS WELDING FORUM!!

Welding has many interesting fields.  Underwater welding is sure one of them.  As that is an area I don't know much about I would encourage you to go up to the top here and click on 'Search' then type in 'underwater welding'.  There are many past posts about it and schools named as well.  Links are also provided that should assist you in your search.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 12-20-2014 02:37
Run the search function and read some of the fine posts by gndchuck.
He is our inhouse "wet welding" contributor.
- By ryanrdr Date 12-25-2014 20:21
Thanks very much!!
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / New to welding- seeking advice on schools...