Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Please Welcome Dr. Lee Guice... Engineer
- - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 01-05-2015 14:57
Guys,
It is my Honor to introduce a Very Good friend and Colleague, Lee Guice. Due to Medical Reasons, Lee has had to step away from the day to day operations in the Company that he built from the Ground up. However, He does not want to lose touch with the World we all live in. With that being said, He would like to offer Engineering Advice and / or Guidance to any of us who need it. This is a service he is willing to provide free of charge and at the same time, keep his mind sharp and his fingers in the pot, so to speak. I have worked with Lee for MANY years and I can tell you all this, In the Drilling / Oilfield Industry, Lee is one of the most Highly Regarded Engineers in the Business. He also sits on the Board with API, IADC and a few others. He has signed up for our forum and I am sure this will be a regular place that he will visit. I will have him chime in on the Post and give his Contact info for any of you who may need it. Once again, Lee, Welcome to the Greatest Welding Forum in the World !!!
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 01-06-2015 01:01
Hello Cactus and Welcome Lee.

Thanks for thinking of our members here as well as being an assistance to Lee in introducing him to us Cactus.  I look forward to finding out more about Lee so we can see how he can assist us.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 01-06-2015 01:02
First off Happy New year Cactus!!!!!!!!!...Hope your Friend/ business associate have great success over the next year.....I really enjoyed working for you guys last year....and from what I observed Lee always had the proper answer when called upon.....( something not as common as it should be on "ALOT" of jobs)...... I wish you both well and a great WELD COME to Lee Guice on becoming a member to this great forum!!!!!!!:cool:
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Please Welcome Dr. Lee Guice... Engineer