Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / lincoln ln7 connected to miller power source
- - By mean (*) Date 01-22-2015 22:42
Hello would appreciate a wiring schematic to connect a lincoln ln7 wire feeder to a miller power source with the 2 hubbel plugs. Thanks in advance
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 01-23-2015 00:06
Greetings Mean! "Weldcome" to the World's Greatest Welding Forum of the AWS!!!

Which Miller power source model are you referring to, or just forgot to refer to? With respect to the Lincoln LN-7 wire feeder, go to the Lincoln web site and look up the operation manual for the wire feeder and you should be able to find the schemo for that specific model # wire feeder and you should be able to do the same with the Miller power source with the appropriate model # if you go to the Miller web site as well.

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 01-24-2015 03:08
Profax out of Texas can make you a control cord....... Got a Miller Pro350D that I run a Ln-7 off of......Cost was about $150.00/ 100 ft.:cool:
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 01-24-2015 11:18
Like Bob said, most suppliers can easily make you a cord.  I hooked up an LN-7 to an 'old' Linde power source that was no problem at all.  They went through and determined what it would take to connect to the correct pins on both plugs and made it happen.  We used it for years.  Still have it, just don't have 3 phase power and don't really want it at my home shop, no need.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / lincoln ln7 connected to miller power source