Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / I could surely use your help guys
- - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 01-31-2015 00:18
You all know me as Henry in here and I have tried to help as many folks in here that I can over the years... Well, I'm in a desperate situation because of my upcoming surgery which has been postponed twice already... And since we are in a new calender year, I must come up with $750.00 for the co-payment deductible before my medicare and HMO insurance will start to pay for 80% of the total costs for my surgery, hospitalization, prescriptions and anything else they can charge me for as part of the overall bill which will end up being roughly around 8 to 10 or even 15 thousand dollars to pay for the 20% which I'm responsible for after all is said and done...

So I'm asking all of you if you could find it in your hearts to help me raise that money so I can get this surgery and get back on my road to recovery once again... Even if it's only a couple of dollars i would be most grateful for any amount that you can spare... And if things are really tight then please share my plea in my GoFundMe link to anyone you can that may be able to spare a few dollars to donate... you know I have never asked for help in all of the years I have been on this forum... The reason I never did was because I always thought that i could cover the bills, but now that all of my savings have been spent on previous hospitalizations and medicines as well as other health related expenses and bills, I no longer can afford to get the treatment that I need in order to get back on my saddle on the road to recovery again... So this is why I'm posting and I apologize to the moderators for doing so without their permission, but I'm a desperate man these days and in need of all your help. At the very least, please take a few minutes to view my fundraising page and with a little patience the movie I just finished filming with me in it will begin for your viewing pleasure... Thank you all for your time and consideration...Here's the link:

http://www.gofundme.com/Help-Henry-Win

Respectfully,
Henry
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 01-31-2015 15:44
That makes for a great update Henry.  You are on our prayer list and we will see what we can do. 

Haven't watched the full video yet but I highly recommend this to all our fellow forum members. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By Sourdough (****) Date 02-04-2015 03:22
Welderbrent, he's asking for our bucks, not your dumbass prayers.

I'm sending some money, not lip service. Henry deserves it!
Parent - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 01-31-2015 16:38
Henry may God be with you and your family in all of this my prayers will be for you and your family.

M.G.
Parent - By PlasmaHead2 (***) Date 01-31-2015 23:39
Stay Strong Hank :smile:

- Clif
Parent - By qcrobert (***) Date 02-02-2015 14:29
Will gladly help, Henry.

Also thank you for the update so I may forward message to our prayer group.

Robert
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-02-2015 17:10
Darn Henry, you're a train wreck brother. I wondered why our illustrious health care system was not doing more for you then I remembered you're a Veteran.

My best to you and will be sending something over to your donation site. I hope everything works out for you and you can get back on your feet. SSN, what a joke right? I handle my Mom's SSN and pretty sad. The only place that does not understand inflation and cost of living. Take care Henry!

Shawn
Parent - - By bozaktwo1 (***) Date 02-03-2015 17:54
:mad:

Buttholes should pay 100% for those who gave 110%.
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 02-13-2015 14:53
Hitting the like button bozak
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / I could surely use your help guys