Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Utility Bed
- By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-07-2015 22:17 Edited 03-16-2015 15:31
Alright, I have a utility bed sitting on a '95 chevy pickup. Its a single rear wheel. The bed is actually in really good shape. The doors open and close well, all locks work and amazingly enough I have not noticed any leaks inside the tool boxes. It has tall doors on each rear corner, tall doors on each forward corner and in between over the wheel has long doors. In the top of the bed it also has those storage areas, hood raises up. Needs a block of wood to hold up door however. I bought this as I was considering hiring a bloke to weld but decided against it and found out that it's one of those weird 350 small block.....7 cylinders?????

I'm in southern middle Tennessee, I'd like to get a $1000.00 for the bed or best offer. I have pictures but they are on my other computer. I will get them put up. Don't know if anybody here would be interested but I know not all rigs are "pipeline rigs". I'll also get measurements across the frame, length etc. My number is in my profile with my email I believe if anybody is interested.

The bed dimensions are as follows

Bed width= 80"
Ben Length= 98"
Front of bed to center of axle= 52-3/4" approximately.

Shawn
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Utility Bed