Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Cables Remote
- - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-10-2015 18:48 Edited 03-10-2015 18:53
Alright, I've had this Cables remote since March of last year. I bought it with two 125 foot leads to use in my adventures and it turned out it was just easier to yell down to a guy if needed but was rarely ever required. Used it in the ditch when I did that type of stuff. This remote was used on an SA250, I know nothing about these as far as compatibility. Will it fit an SA200, I'm clueless. I called Cables, told them what I had, they sent it, that's all I needed to know.

At the end of last year I took one of the 125' leads and cut about a 10' piece off to make a pigtail so I could put the other lead on the lead reel. .
Need to let it go, not going to be needed anymore as I will not have this machine on the truck and the machine that will be in it's place will not accept this remote.

I have,

1- Cables Remote box
1- 125' lead
1- 115' lead
1- 10' pigtail

I paid right at $900.00 for the whole setup but figuring it is a year old and you won't be getting the plug and switch that are on the machine so you will have to buy these items unless what you have is already set up for a remote.

I would like $425 for everything. If you don't want the 115' lead I'll take $350.00 for the box, 125' lead and 10' pigtail.

*****YOU PAY SHIPPING*****

I will box everything up in the smallest box, safely and get a price to ship. If I can do USPS Flat Rate I will, might be in two boxes but not sure the cable will fit in the largest USPS box.

I will take cash if local or Postal Money Order. I can also accept a credit card over the phone, I do this frequently so your information will be protected and secure and an invoice will be emailed to you.

If interested contact me thru a private message here or email me(in my profile) and I give you my phone number.

Thanks,

Shawn

P.S.

Yes, I know my mount for my lead reels is cracked, when it breaks I'll fix it, thanks for noticing.
Parent - - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 03-10-2015 22:29
Shawn......What's the "new machine" gonna be??????? Sae300 , Vantage or 300D:cool:
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-11-2015 02:15
Picking up a Vantage 300. With the money it will take to convert my SA to CV and now repair the gen side plus time I figured picking up something fresh was in order. Going to get back in my groove and split the old gal and have the back end reworked. After that who knows where it will end up, for sale or backup or maybe in a hired hands......hand????
Parent - - By Smooth Operator (***) Date 03-12-2015 00:25
Good for you Shawn, glad to hear/see you getting a new machine..... That right there shows progress in your business endeavors.....Hope the machine serves you well.......:cool::cool:
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-12-2015 16:01
Sad part is I just went thru the whole engine side on the 250 and had plans for years of use. The cylinders on it were perfect! Cross hatching still there, no wear lip at the top of the cylinder, didn't slobber or use oil then the gen side went kaput!!
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 03-23-2015 00:24
know a guy that may be interested....I will pass your number to him.
Parent - - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-24-2015 23:34
Well, if he is interested let me know because this cable is fixin' to get converted into an extension cord, change out the ends and not even take off the cheesy real, lol!!

If I do this there would still be a remote and 115' feet of cable, price is negotiable not giving shyte away either. :grin:
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 05-24-2015 11:45
******SOLD*******SOLD*********SOLD**********SOLD********
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Cables Remote