Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 1951 Shorthood Parts
- - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-16-2015 15:41 Edited 03-16-2015 15:44
I have several things around here for a 1951 shorthood that I bought some time ago. I have the whole back end, housing, brushes, etc, etc, armature. Has been outside but under the barn. I also have the F162. It is locked up, well, the last time I checked it. I have had oil in the cylinders but just have not had the time or space to fool with it. I am looking to clean house a little this year so want to get this gone. I have had aspirations of fixing everything and making something out of it but I have an Uncle with a yard full of old cars that said that very same thing to me as I was growing up.

So, I have some pics of the gen side now, will get some of the engine. It has been garage kept since I got it.

I would like $500.00 cash for the lot. I have the flywheel on the engine, the fan thing(sorry for the technical term) that bolts to the back of the flywheel. There is tag on the housing of the generator side, I have not cleaned it up to see what it is but wanted to show it actually has a tag. I do have technical info wrote down somewhere for this. I am positive it is a 1951 model though.

If interested give send a pm here or thru email(addy located in profile) and we can exchange #'s. I can help load everything but cannot ship.

Any questions just post here and I'll get back to you.

Shawn
Parent - - By booneandbuck (*) Date 03-19-2015 03:22
Where is it located?
Parent - By Cumminsguy71 (*****) Date 03-19-2015 05:48
Tennessee
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / 1951 Shorthood Parts