Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / The Mother ship
- - By Lawrence (*****) Date 04-07-2015 00:16
From which all blessings flow :)

Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 04-07-2015 01:27 Edited 04-07-2015 01:31
Lawrence,
  You time traveling mastermind!! Your post shows a date 0f 4/7/15 and it is only 4/6/15 for me..... wait is this a "Mother Ship" thing?

Now, I might be the only one but your picture picture of the Mother Ship, in addition to bieng HUGE, Is upside down, the words on the sign are backwards and everything is fuzzy.

Did they fly the Mother Ship inverted at four times the speed of sound backwards? LOL

Just giving you a hard time my friend!!

jrw159

EDIT: HELP, HELP ME!!! I have been sucked in to the future!!! I swear it is 7:29 pm Mountain time (Colorado) 4/6/2015. I want my time back!! Oh well as long as nobody breaks out the tie down straps and the probes I guess I can let it slide..... THIS TIME..... :lol:
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 04-07-2015 04:00 Edited 04-07-2015 04:13
Hmmm...

I've always wondered about these people who claim to have been abducted and then tell the world how they were violated. It is too common a theme across cultures to simply dismiss and far too personal of an experience for all of them to be fabricated.
Me, if that were to happen, I'm taking that experience to the grave with me.
Having seen and done a few things that border (or defy) believability and the human experience, I am somewhat remiss to call BS on someone else's story.
As for those who have been "probed" by our extraterrestrial neighbors my theory is best described by the following conversation;
Alien Jr.      "Mom! Look what I've done"!!!
Alien Mom   "Jr. how many times do I have to tell you; Stop being cruel to animals."
Alien Jr.      "Geez Mom they're just stupid little earthlings. They can't feel like we do."
Alien Mom   "Jr.! For the last time 'put those probes away where they belong and put those earthlings back where you found them 'or I'm going to tell your Father'!!!!"
Alien Jr.      "OK Mom, I will. Please don't tell Dad alright?
- By jrw159 (*****) Date 04-07-2015 21:14 Edited 04-07-2015 23:05
AAAAIIAIAIIEEEEE!!!

He fixed it and I am not sure if it was for the better!! :lol:

Is that the abductor or the abductee??

jrw159
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / The Mother ship