Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Radiographic Images of Discontinuities
- - By Inspector Date 04-09-2015 11:36
Hi. Common radiographic images of weld discontinuities  are attached.
Best Regards,
Pejman Malekinejad.
Parent - - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 04-09-2015 18:38
So let me get this straight... Do you actually think that no one in here would actually recognize that you are registered in this forum under two different names? " N/- By pejman_pt Date 03-31-2015 18:03 Edited 04-02-2015 07:08
deleted the spammer's content-moderator "

So you are now called "INSPECTOR" or do you use both names? You need to stop digging deeper in the hole you're already in because when it rains you'll be flooded quickly and you may end up drowning in your own pride and ego... Just a thought.:grin:
Parent - - By Inspector Date 04-09-2015 18:58
Dear Henry (ssbn727),
You are correct.
Please let me clarify and explain. The first ID (pejman_pt) was mine. But it is now blocked and I can't login with that ID. That is because of a problem that I have previously had with spamming problem. I have repeated a post in all forums and then the administrator deleted some posts and also blocked my account. That is because I did not know the spamming rules here at this forum since I was beginner to this forum. Then I made another account with the ID of (inspector). I did not do the same mistake again.
Best Regards,
Pejman Malekinejad.
Parent - By 803056 (*****) Date 04-10-2015 15:40
We all make mistakes at one time or another.

Generally, we don't care for people "selling" products or services while participating in the Forum.

Many of us are consultants or sales people that represent various manufactures, yet we refrain from selling or advertising services here.

As for this contribution, it is welcome. Be aware that some terminology used by other organizations conflict with the terms used by AWS. You can expect comments regarding terminology that isn't in agreement with AWS terms and definitions (AWS A3.0). Some of those comments will be sharply and may not appear to be complimentary. That's just a part of participating here. Some people are easily offended and their stay is rather short. Forcing one to leave the Forum is not our intent, it is usually intended to poke fun at the offender and should be taken with some sense of humor.

Welcome.

Al
Up Topic Welding Industry / Inspection & Qualification / Radiographic Images of Discontinuities