Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Welding Instructor Position in Louisville, KY
- - By davetofaute (*) Date 04-21-2015 19:49
Local welding training facility is growing and accepting applications for a full time welding instructor.

The candidate will facilitate all aspects of learning and the educational growth of the students in the field welding and show a commitment to excellence in the ongoing preparation and delivery of instruction with a focus on student achievement. Must perform instruction in (SMAW) STICK and (GMAW) MIG welding processes.

Previous formal welding instruction experience required and retirees welcome to apply.
This is a full time position and please email resume or apply at:

Knight School of Welding
2017 South 39th Street
Louisville, KY 40211
(502) 778-9767
www.knightschoolofwelding.com
Parent - By RoseAnne Date 02-23-2016 00:25
Hi,

I am writing in order to apply for the position of Welding Instructor as mentioned above. I do have experience and qualification related to the job. I am skillful person and possess strengths and compatibility to be at the position. I have leadership qualities and can contribute towards the health and safety of company, its employees and of its products.

My experience, certificates and resume will demonstrate my capabilities and skills. Currently, I am working as Sr. Welding Instructor/Inspector in Atlantic, Gulf & Pacific co. of mla Inc, that is based in the Philippines and I do have experience in the mentioned field for eight years. I took and passed my CWI Licensure examination at the Philippines Welding Society under AWS QC1:1996. I also have certification as Welder and Welding Instructor for over eight years.

I consider my skills perfect match for the specific position. I will also look forward to learn more within your company and utilize my skills for the company’s benefit.

You can contact me anytime on my email address rarocker_27@yahoo.com / roseann.cavaneyro@agp.ph and on my Mobile No. +639272979931. Or if possible please give me your email address so that i can send my CV for your evaluation

Thanks and more power!!

Rose Anne B. Cavaneyro
+63 9272979931
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Education & Training / Welding Instructor Position in Louisville, KY