Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Sa200
- - By mean (*) Date 05-31-2015 23:56
What happened to the SA200 forum? Cant find it. Old format was nicer.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-02-2015 01:04
I asked Roque to reposition it as it's own topic but it hasn't happened yet. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By ctacker (****) Date 06-02-2015 01:16
Could you ask Roque to put the forum the way it was before he got bored?:confused:
Parent - By Francisford (**) Date 06-02-2015 11:38
I have also been looking for that one. I am bored at work looking for stuff to read!!
Parent - By mean (*) Date 06-03-2015 17:50
Thanks for asking him. Again liked the old format better
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-03-2015 23:04
In my...um, spare time :confused: I have been going over and over and entering key words to search and am having a problem isolating any one place where they were put. 

It appears to me that someone just used some kind of word key search to distribute threads to what 'they thought' would be a good place for them to go.

So far, totally messed up.  This is me still being patient:  :eek:  :eek:  :roll:  :yell:  :confused:

The 'Bolting' section and the 'SA200' section really need their own designation because of content.  Doesn't matter if their overall use factors may be a little low compared to some of the other areas. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By Dualie (***) Date 06-06-2015 04:18
agree they definately need their own sections back
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-06-2015 05:44
And as Henry pointed out, the D1 section is gone also.  Don't understand it. 

Brent
Parent - By FixaLinc (****) Date 06-20-2015 03:52
Wow just saw same thing it was gone and knew there were changes but that much.   I do like how it's easier to read again not having to change my zoom setting when got on here.  :)   A lot of us with SA200 info are on facebook now and we have 3 groups or more for just SA200 and I have another group on there for big Shield Arcs as well.  FB just doesn't let us keep lots of help info in sticky threads like it was on here.  There are file sections but no one ever sees them or finds them for the info.   This link will take you to the Lincoln operators manuals section for help on that. 

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-us/support/Pages/operator-manuals.aspx

This link is for Lincoln's fairly new Service Navigator 2.0 for parts lists and operators manuals too. 

http://www.lincolnelectric.com/LEExtranet/EPC/
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Sa200