Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic AWS.org / Forum News & Help / Email notification on replies to post
- - By TB48 (*) Date 07-16-2015 14:46
I have noticed that with this new format that I no longer receive emails letting me know when there has been a reply to my post. I do show on my account that it is set up to email me. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Terri
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 07-17-2015 01:55
UUMM.  I thought that had stopped some time ago.  Now I'll have to go back through some emails and see.

It appears we are STUCK with things just as they are.  We offered several suggestions and requests for some changes that make really good sense but they aren't interested in what we think.  Of course, I really should have just admitted that when they just changed it without so much as a 'HEY, We're changing the forum!"  But, I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and asked everyone here to display some patience and tolerance and room since it is THEIR website and forum.

Gotta agree with others though, looks like they turned some high school class loose on it's new design and are trying to appeal to the new generation.  It sure hasn't appealed to the generation that has been using it for the past 10-15 years. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Up Topic AWS.org / Forum News & Help / Email notification on replies to post