Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / CWI Seminar books
- - By mwmw (**) Date 09-09-2015 00:44
Have all CWI Seminar books and practice exams for sale. These are all brand new( I purchased every book in advance so the ones they gave at seminar i never opened up)
Message me for info
Parent - - By Spider999 Date 04-23-2016 00:46
Do u still have the books
Parent - By mwmw (**) Date 04-23-2016 16:19
No sorry i have sold them
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 04-23-2016 22:41
Spider,

WELCOME TO THE AWS WELDING FORUM!!

They come and go fast.  Is there something in particular you are looking for?  Or, the whole set to get ready for the seminar and exam?  They pop up quite frequently but they don't generally last long so you have to keep looking.  Unless of course you don't have much time.  In that case you should just go ahead and order a set from AWS and start studying.

It is now set up so that if you sign up for both the online preseminar course and the regular seminar and exam that they will send your books out so you have them to study from while online.  Then you must remember to bring everything with you and if flying pay for or plan for the extra weight of the books. 

I like buying the books ahead of time then at the seminar just leave them in the wrappings and either sell or give them away.  I give many books away each year to welders and students. 

No, I doubt if I have a full set right now and I try to keep it local. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / CWI Seminar books