Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Dear SPEmail User: Discontinuing your lenatspemaildotorg
- - By Len Andersen (***) Date 10-28-2015 15:34 Edited 11-13-2015 11:51
Ladies and Gentlemen,
     I have two accounts

lenatspemaildotorg

weldatspemaildotorg   /// spammed out

and would prefer a paid for more secure account ! My access is from library and FedEx. Any ways to go views greatly appreciated.
Sincerely
Len Andersen Engineer
lenatspeamildotorg
lenatlenandersendotcom
914-536-7101

Len, **email addresses edited to help with bots crawling for addresses to spam**-John Wright
Parent - - By TimGary (****) Date 10-28-2015 17:41
Mr. Anderson,

It is my understanding that email spamming organizations have "bots" or programs that search the internet for email addresses to place on their "spam" list.
This means that every time you post your email address, as included in your signature, you are inviting your email to be "spammed".

"Spam" filters are helpful, but don't catch all.
The best defense is to never post your email in an open forum.

Tim
Parent - By Len Andersen (***) Date 11-13-2015 14:52
Ladies and Gentlemen,
     Greatly appreciate you noticing my concerns, internet waste time and destroys civilization by us thinking it is more secure than a magic marker word on a surface with public going by ! Point by point

Tim buddy

It is Andersen

WeldinFool

Called fool in welding and all other context. Feel like an idiot at 641 Lexington Av NYC FedEx three blocks from where the President stays when in NYC and across from the Citibank 100 story tall headquarters with some foreign Sun Shine saying I am stealing your email. Said Sun Shine at your tax expense and global crime having a view use dispose of at the durability of "box of tissues" or roll of ---.

Tim was suggesting you do NOT do

Point taken. I spend approximately 1400 dollar a year for the most secure mail service at the largest post office in the USA / POB 1529 / NYC 10116-1529 and every time I pickup my mail I get "We steal your mail" said at me by postal employee(s) and/or there twin(s) “non postal employees” on stair to or in two block long lobby.

Basically correct,

Lots of room for improvement and it is not all @ concerns !
Sincerely
Len Andersen
PO Box 1529 ( ~1400 dollars per year ) Caller Box GPO NYC, New York
New York 10116-1529 Pickup hear we steal your mail! , 914-237-7689 (home), 914-536-7101 (cell phone)
Parent - - By Len Andersen (***) Date 11-12-2015 17:53 Edited 11-13-2015 11:56
Tim,
     I greatly appreciate your reply. My actions on the matter is on the "advice" of the Society of Petroleum Engineers I have got two new accounts
lendotturbienatgmaildotcom

and

landersendotweldatgmaildotcom

which seem to have my password compromised ever time I get near the computer. My next move is to get an account such @aol.com at 37 per month with everything except why you would feel that they are keeping your password secret. Anyone know a more secure email account out there. My xo.com provider which started as Microsoft when I set up my website www.lenandersen.com 16 years ago says there is such availability but would say which. In total it seems that internet might be hollow! No password security and we are being diminished, taken advantage of consuming our time!
Len

**edited email addresses**-John Wright
Parent - - By WeldinFool (**) Date 11-12-2015 19:18
So now you've posted both of your new email addresses on this forum, just as Tim was suggesting you do NOT do. Hmmmm. good luck with this...hope you like getting spam
Parent - By 46.00 (****) Date 11-12-2015 22:50
This is basically correct, There are many simple programes that search for the @ symbol in forums and will copy before and after this symbol to effectivly get email addresses!
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Dear SPEmail User: Discontinuing your lenatspemaildotorg