Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Real Educational Services CWI Seminar
- - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 11-02-2015 20:53
Is anyone on here taking the Dec. 2015 Seminar in Houston besides ME ?
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-02-2015 21:36
What, you afraid of being alone in the dark?

No, not you.  Take a lot more than this seminar and exam to scare you. 

Brent
Parent - - By Cactusthewelder (*****) Date 11-02-2015 22:45
Hey Brent, Just checking to see if anyone else is in ! Hell, I Ain't SKEERED !! I am actually looking forward to it ! The Faster it gets here, the faster I get my Cert and go to work !! Already have a few Job Offers !
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 11-03-2015 13:18
I'm looking for some UT training and will be talking to them very soon.

I have a brand new USM Go+ but have not touched a UT unit in 15 years...  So pretty much starting from scratch

There are several UT training centers in Houston with good reputations... Not sure where I'm going yet...  Prolly whoever keeps me from driving across town in traffic during the early morning hours.
Parent - By Superflux (****) Date 11-06-2015 03:21
I took RT Interp at Hellier over by the airport north of town a few years ago (2009?) but I went to the "Mother Land" in New London, CT for the UT. I think the reasons I went to CT though was because of scheduling and I wanted to scratch RI off my list of states to visit. I'm pretty sure they have UT classes there in Houston facility. I have to say that my instructor in CT was an awesome teacher. He had somehow pirated my cliche of "Necessity is NOT the mother of invention... It's LAZINESS!!!!"
Parent - By TimGary (****) Date 11-06-2015 11:09
I took the UT class at Hellier in Houston and thought it was a good program.
However, that was back in 1999... so that was on an old Krautkramer with a CRT which made you do your own math.
Modern equipment seems to do most of the work for you.

Tim
Parent - By Jarhead1 (**) Date 11-06-2015 13:40
I wish I was going I hear its more geared towards the exam and not a crash course as AWS seminar week before the exam.

Best of Luck!!
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Real Educational Services CWI Seminar