Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / New in USA & need a job with Cswip 3.1(Level II)- HELP.!!
- - By ibrahim ince Date 12-28-2015 00:59
Hello everbody,

I came to the USA 1 month ago with working permit visa ( green card holder ). I am in San Diego, California now.

I worked abroad ( Nigeria, Kazakhstan, Türkmenistan, Iraq, Albania ) since 2008 in big projects like; storage tanks, refineries, steel structure, oil&gas industry basicly.

Since 2011 I am a Certified Welding Inspector. I got IWIP-B ( international welding inspector-bacis level, level I, from IIW is International institute of welding ) and CSWIP 3.1- ( level II, Certified welding inspector form TWI, The Welding Instıtute of England ). These certificates are highly appreciated internationally actually but for the USA , I dont know if I can get a job with these. I also have ASNT-SNT-TC-1A certificates of RT, MT, PT Level II.

I am applying jobs usually with indeed.com but, there is no serious feedback yet. Job finding process in here is really hard I think..?

I have to start somewhere soon, to get experience in the Usa.

Please help me ...!!  Any suggestions, reliable recruiters, or even a job opportunity.

My e-mail is:  ibrahimince1979@gmail.com    write to receive my resume and other docs if you think you can help.
Parent - By ibrahim ince Date 12-28-2015 01:02
By the way, it doesn't matter where the job is in the USA.
And I have high school diploma from my country.

Thanks, I appreciate it..!
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / New in USA & need a job with Cswip 3.1(Level II)- HELP.!!