Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / What Happen !
- - By Len Andersen (***) Date 03-03-2016 15:18
Memory sticks are out there! Put a years’ of work on a memory stick. Did the public library upscale New York City area Connecticut with the "We steal your email" sun shines. Got pot up’s with we encrypted and the “other users of library” Ha Ha ! Went to the computer people near the headquarters of the United Nation New York City 42nd and 3rd . The computer person said, “seen a thousand of ,can not do anything for you , the whole United Stated Government can not do anything for you , the only one that can do anything for you is the one that encrypted it , there is situation where payment of ransom are done for getting unencrypted” . The thoughts that go through my mind is if your career was that years’ work what might happen on the ransom situation i. e. betray trust.
Any questions? Happened to you ? Got vote ?
Look forward to questions and your views.
Sincerely
Len Andersen
914-536-7101
www.lenandersen.com
Parent - By 46.00 (****) Date 03-03-2016 22:58
I hesitate to think you're thinking about ransomware Malware? You need to be extra careful but most ransomware is bypassable now if you perform an online search for the relevant passwords.
Parent - By Len Andersen (***) Date 03-05-2016 18:44
Computer person in my face at near UN indicated such was not computer neat but a person with give me !
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / What Happen !