Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / My Certificate verification Online
- - By Ramadan Mohamed Date 03-28-2016 12:34
Dear Sir,
every time i try to verify my certification No. online this message coming to me (Sorry, that's not a valid entry in our data base) i try to call the number mention in this message but no body care. even i sent by mail to International Certification Department but no body care.
i need your support to solve this issue
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 03-29-2016 11:48
Hello Ramadan;

Make sure you have the number recorded correctly. There is additional information requested in order to like at the file. The information must be exactly the same as the information provided on the application for the examination.

You can also send an e-mail to the director of the certification department. Go the AWS.ORG and look at the Contact Us menu. The site isn't the easiest to navigate. It rates two stars out of ten for ease of use. They should respond to your request if you provide all the information. AWS is very particular to making information about someone's certification available to just anyone.

Best regards - Al
Parent - By Ramadan Mohamed Date 03-30-2016 05:48
thanks for your advise
finally they contacted with me yesterday for this issue and they informed me that they will solve this issue within 24 hrs.
i appreciate your feedback
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 03-29-2016 23:43
Make sure you are using your CWI number and not your membership number. 

Brent
Parent - - By Ramadan Mohamed Date 03-30-2016 05:50
Sure i used the correct data.
i got the reply from AWS.org that they will solve this issue within 24 hrs.
thanks for your reply
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 03-30-2016 16:14
Happy to hear they are helping you to resolve the issue.

Best regards - Al
Parent - - By jsdwelder (***) Date 04-05-2016 13:11
What certification number are you trying to find? Welder cert or CWI number?
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 04-05-2016 21:01
Good point, missed that possibility.

Brent
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / My Certificate verification Online