Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / 12 million documents public from Panama Law Firm, what next!
- - By Len Andersen (***) Date 04-05-2016 17:14
Welding People,
         Twelve million documents going public from a Panama Law Firm saying tax avoidance / fraud and me. Heard it on TV at 7 AM NYC and got on the train to bed room community of Wall Street / UN, Greenwich Connecticut. In Connecticut heard 50 times by noon, “My name is mentioned I know nothing about it”. Talked to my lawyer and heard no big deal, it will go away. My guess is "sounding mellow like conspicuous consumer". The Denver new Hi !
        My reply talk to your lawyer seeing his or her eyeballs ( no telephone ), make a sworn statement. Reason ? Assumed identities are happening and if you do not move on it , you will have actions harmful to you happening. More than said they did and not same as on the telephone. As an owner of stock in corporations I would wish the resource of said corporations to look into employees mentioned etc. to provide for there safety ! Your views appreciated.
Sincerely
Len Andersen   BSChE Engineer    len@lenandersen.com HP Seucemail Voltage
914-536-7101 / 914-237-7689 (H) / 800-428-4801 USA
POB 1529 / NYC 10116-1529
Caller Box Ex-GPO NY NY At Largest Post Office Most Secure Service
~1400 USD
www.lenandersen.com
Parent - By Tyrone (***) Date 04-06-2016 10:36
If you have large sums of money hidden offshore, the taxman will investigate you, sworn statement or not.  Small percentage will be truly innocent, the majority will be wacked will a huge bill.
This will take years to sort out.
Tyrone
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / 12 million documents public from Panama Law Firm, what next!