Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Documents & Downloads / WPS America software?
- - By douglas dunn (*) Date 04-07-2016 19:17
I am currently looking to buy WPS and WPQR software that works with AWS and ASME. I have came across some software that is from WPS America, it looks great and has an online platform. I was hoping that someone here could either give me a thumbs up or down based on your experience with it. Any and all feedback is welcome!
Thanks!
Parent - - By TimGary (****) Date 04-07-2016 19:55
I spoke with Doug about this offline, and suggested that he post the question here.

Here's a link to the software -
http://www.wpsamerica.com/

I looked at it and briefly worked up a D1.1 PQR demo.
It looks good to me at first glance, or at least I didn't see any important parts missing.
I told Doug that while it looks OK, the only real test is buying, using and dealing with the customer service for the product.

Anybody using it?

Thanks,
Tim Gary
Parent - By douglas dunn (*) Date 04-07-2016 21:13
Thank you Tim!
Parent - By corrspt Date 04-11-2016 11:05 Edited 04-11-2016 14:28
Hi douglas,

If you're currently searching for a WPS/PQR software, I would point you to Weldnote (full-disclaimer: I work for Weldnote, developing the software).

We're currently launching the product (a free, fully featured, trial is available) and would appreciate any feedback you might have. We're a very small team trying to create a great product to help manage welding qualifications and more. Feel free to drop me a message if you want me to setup an account for you and help get started.

Best of luck in your search.
Up Topic Welding Industry / Welding Documents & Downloads / WPS America software?