TIG, Mild Steel, Aluminum 
MIG, Mild Steel, Aluminum 
ASME 2”, 6” Pipe Welding 
API 2”, 6” Pipe Welding Certification
Flux Core Certification - Unlimited Thickness
SMAW Certification

however lost all my certs when i moved.
Parent - - By WeldinFool (**) Date 04-22-2016 17:51
I would say you need to get in touch with the company, testing center, or individual that originally provided you with these certifications, and hope like heck that they still have them on file, and that they will send you copies.
Parent - - By jk79782 Date 04-22-2016 18:05
Damn,  that's the problem I received my certs in prison and they do not keep any records on file.
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 04-22-2016 23:09
JK

WELCOME TO THE AWS WELDING FORUM!!

Certs obtained anywhere except the employer currently employing you are pretty much useless anyway, especially if not accompanied with the WPS used for testing. 

Like everyone else, you just need to find somewhere that is hiring, or at least testing, and go take the test. 

Anytime you change employment you will have to re-certify anyway.

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
- - By Rocky38 Date 05-10-2016 13:45
Can any one help me figure out what the minimum qualification is to get your cwi. In the diagram I has a minimum education experience next to minimum work experience does the work experience have to be welding related even if you have the education needed.? In my case I was working in the oil and gas field for most of my career only a couple years welding. If someone could help straighten this out thatd be great thank!!
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-10-2016 23:48
Too little information.

The education requirements can be varied and the experience is dependent upon the amount of applicable education.

We need to more about your exact education and work experience to help you with a definitive answer.

But, can you really not figure this out from QC-1 and B5.1? 

Brent
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / Certifications