Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Sections / Section 55: Arizona / CWI Exam in Scottsdale in July
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-10-2016 01:07
Check your schedule and get signed up ASAP.  Summer hotel rates are great in the Phoenix Metro area.  I believe it is about 1/2 of what the nightly cost was for the spring time seminar and exam; around $89 per night now. 

If we have the same instructor, Dave Diaz, this will be a first rate seminar.  Though it would sure be great if a certain Al Moore would come and do it.  :lol:  And, all of the instructors I have heard present the seminar have been very good and presented the material to make it very understandable.  With all the new changes to D1.1 and the new Part B exam with the new books and molds, you need to take this seminar. 

Look for it under 'Scottsdale' not Phoenix. 

Brent
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-10-2016 01:25
So, looking at the schedule, we don't have an instructor assigned to this one yet.

But, it is in Scottsdale at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort which is the best one I have been at over the past 9 years.  Great facility and definitely $89 per night.  A real bargain.  And the lunches were just plain fabulous in March. 

July 17th to 22nd for the seminar and July 23rd for the exam.  You have until the middle of June to get your eye exam, experience records, passport style photo, and notary stamped and in to Miami so get moving.

Brent
Up Topic Sections / Section 55: Arizona / CWI Exam in Scottsdale in July