Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Time Frame
- - By js55 (*****) Date 07-22-2016 12:28
When is this forum close out supposed to happen?
Parent - - By js55 (*****) Date 07-22-2016 12:34
One has to wonder about the logic of people who believe that pissing people off is the way to get them to pay to join your organization.
This thought process is bizarre to say the least.
Parent - - By js55 (*****) Date 07-22-2016 12:36
I just realized. I just figured out the logic of this whole process.
Its pimp logic.
When you think you have people hooked on something that is free then start making them pay.
Pimp logic.
Parent - By CWI555 (*****) Date 07-22-2016 23:22
Sounds like a government operation.
Parent - By js55 (*****) Date 07-25-2016 14:09
I should have said drug dealer logic.
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 07-22-2016 21:22
This mornings announcement to Beta Testers for the new site said the new one will be implemented in two weeks.  So, about the second week of August.  What a way to sour my/our anniversary, 39 years on Aug 6. 

Brent
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 07-25-2016 03:08
My Sustaining Membership will not be paid this year. It will be the first time in over twenty years I have not been a sustaining member.  Will AWS figure it out? I doubt it.

I think I will handle all my affairs with AWS the way they handle their business. It about the cash baby. No more "doing my part for a "good organization."

They way they are handling their business is the way I'm handling my business.

Al
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 07-25-2016 04:05
UUMM, so, I'm not alone in thinking I would reduce my contribution to the coffers.  In my case, I need to contact all the people I have signed up because it really balances out for the whole group and I get my code updates for free, truly.  But, I don't think most of these guys will stay members if it weren't for me and extras I do for them so AWS would be short in the long run.

Gotta see how it all pans out. 

Brent
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Time Frame