Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Holiday Party !
- - By Len Andersen (***) Date 12-21-2016 17:04
Ladies and Gentlemen ,
       Did holiday party last night ! One hundred in construction work with about 200-300 others . The other group took our food , our gifts and insulted threatened us. It was not Syria . It was my union party LU 1556 about two miles from Trump tower. Your views appreciated. Please send Season Greeting Cards. Make holiday calls !
Sincerely
Len Andersen www.lenandersen.com
Parent - By 803056 (*****) Date 12-21-2016 17:39
If I remember correctly, you live in NYC. What did you expect!:yell::wink:

I had a similar experience in Las Vegas. The organization sponsoring the seminars had a hospitality table set up with cold drinks, coffee, and snacks. A lady walked by and snatched a cold drink off the table. Nothing was said other than the snacks were for a private party. She left and returned with another person(her husband?) and shopping bags, quickly loaded all the cold drinks into shopping bags and high tailed it out of the area before the hostess could react. It was a lightening gorilla raid that appeared to be well practiced!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Al
Parent - By Trackergd (**) Date 12-21-2016 19:48
Merry Christmas Len!
Parent - By Len Andersen (***) Date 12-31-2016 15:48
Happy New Year and Praise God there is intelligent life on the planet ! Thank you thank you

Point by point

If I remember correctly, you live in NYC. What did you expect! 

Reply - Better !

I had a similar experience in Las Vegas. The organization sponsoring the seminars had a hospitality table set up with cold drinks, coffee, and snacks. A lady walked by and snatched a cold drink off the table. Nothing was said other than the snacks were for a private party. She left and returned with another person(her husband?) and shopping bags, quickly loaded all the cold drinks into shopping bags and high tailed it out of the area before the hostess could react. It was a lightening gorilla raid that appeared to be well practiced!

Merry Christmas!!!!

Reply - Been in Las Vegas more than once. What was pulled on us was times 100 plus !

Al
Save a life; burn a copy of D1.1:2015, the new Farm Code or return your copy and get your money back
Reply Notify
  By Trackergd Date 12-22-2016 01:48
Merry Christmas Len!
"I'm not smarter than anyone else, I'm just more stubborn"

Reply - Do not burn your US Currency we will improve things. God All Mighty we will or we will starve !
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Holiday Party !