Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / 2017
- - By Sourdough (****) Date 01-03-2017 16:44
I see there is a lack here, these days, of the characters that you used to see here. Must be that too many of them are too busy chasing down work. Quite an 8 years....

I see Tommy is still around. I see that Hank/Henry is not. Rip.

I don't see the incessant spew of self centered, and worthless drivel that used to inundate this place from some of the members that I've come to know.....and hate. That's good.

But what will 2017 bring to this forum? I believe the characters will come back in, much like the economy will. As soon as the milk and honey flow, so will the narcissism. This is the first time I've checked in for a long time.

2017 finds me sober, (dry drunk), and dutifully committed to being the insufferable son of a btch I've been created to be.

Happy New Years, pricks!
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 01-03-2017 18:09
From one insufferable SOB to another;  Welcome back Sourdough.

Happy New Year to you too.
Parent - - By electrode (***) Date 01-05-2017 06:22
Sourdough,
I was missing you; as I'm missing many others here who've made this forum enjoyable - in former days.
Btw. If of any interest you may find this "self centred and worthless drivel" you were speaking of moved to another place. Sure if you'd google it under: "AWS's' self-adulation party" you'd be straightforwardly led to: http://membernetwork.aws.org/home. What a difference. Maybe you can go there from time to time? That might cause even myself to go there from time to time. Lol!

Happy New Year to you anyway!
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 01-08-2017 04:10
still around?  naw not really...busy.  Insufferable?  bah!  you just have a "stupid and self righteous" allergy.   Have not heard from you in a while Sully.
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 01-10-2017 16:32
Glad you're busy Tommy!!!

Happy New Year
Parent - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 01-30-2017 00:00 Edited 02-01-2017 01:59
Hey Mr. Larry!   Yes sir I am busy as a fitter+welder foreman on a large construction project...not really doing what I would like but not suffering if that makes any sense.  I will pm you my new number ...lots of things lost in the mix these days...sorry.  I recently, since I have been away, ...learned of Allan passing....I will miss him terribly as he was not only smart as could be, one of the sweetest people I have ever had the privilege of knowing.  Him and Dave are two folks who are a tremendous loss for me just based on being able to hit them up about answers to problems beyond my capability.  Not counting they are just super great people. 

I totally expect things are just rolling well for you Law, your super dang sharp and know how to use that. Are you still "residing" around Houston? The word is I may be working down there soon.  Buy u a steak dinner if I go that way, what say you?>.  Ehhh i got some opportunities maybe and that's all I shall say....stupid posting.

However it all goes, I am doing my best to just enjoy what comes and roll with it....maybe being an old man has some perks no matter where or what....        Take care Brother, I will call ya.

Tommy
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / 2017