Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Not Sure Might Have ----!
- - By Len Andersen (***) Date 01-31-2017 17:23
Thank you for participating in the American Welding Society website membernetwork.aws.org and for being part of our community. 

Your content below was received and sent to moderation for review.  Upon review, we have determined that the content violates the Code of Conduct, and has therefore been removed from the site.  The Code of Conduct establishes participation rules and guidelines to ensure the best possible experience for all members.  If you have any questions, please contact the Member Services Department via the Contact Us link on the site.

We appreciate your participation and cooperation in ensuring a positive community experience for all members.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject:Democracy !

Our president says four five million fraudulent votes last election. Anyone know legit organization to give money to, to look into the matter? The Republican National Committee is not focused on. I would contribute $100 to the AWS fund to look into the matter !

------------------------------
Len Andersen BSChE CWI Experienced Gas Turbine Engineer
Water Swireld Into Gas Turbine Tech
POB 1529 / NYC 10116 / 914-536-7101 len@leandersen.com / water-gas-turbine@lenandersen.com / 800-428-4801 / 914-237-7689 New York , New York USA
------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

ALFRED NIEVES

Update your email preferences to choose the types of email you receive

Unsubscribe from community emails
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 01-31-2017 18:06
Alfred is a pretty nice guy Len.  

I've actually met him.

Maybe your post was judged to be a little too political.  But you could always ask him if you could post something similar in the "off topic" area ?

I'm sorry, I know you must be frustrated.

Lar
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 02-01-2017 12:30
I had a notification from another user about the post being in an irrelevant topic, so I moved it into the Off-Topic forum....but I suppose someone else took it a step further.

edit: no, I just looked.... it's still there
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 02-01-2017 15:06
I believe he had posted it on the new membernetwork forum as well and that is the one Alfred deleted. 

Can't say that for positive but I THINK that is what happened.

Brent
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Not Sure Might Have ----!