Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / D17,1 Code Book Test Questions
- - By gunnyshore Date 03-08-2017 14:00
Hi everyone
I have two friends that are taking the CWI exam this Saturday and using the D17.1 code book. I've been searching the internet for example test questions but can't find anything.  do you have anything you can share with me? I have plenty of API and D1.1 code book test questions I could share with you in kind...

thanks,
Jim
Parent - - By Mwccwi (***) Date 03-21-2017 17:35
?????

"Furthermore, I certify that I have not obtained any exam materials, have no prior knowledge of the AWS exam questions or
answers, and have not and will not accept any solicitation for the AWS exam questions or answers from anyone at any time
before or after the exam. I understand that a violation of this oath may be grounds for invalidation of my certification."

??? This is on the testimonial page 4 of 4 of the CWI application.
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 03-21-2017 20:00
Heh... Easy does it Martin.

I think he was looking for practice test questions that were centered on D17.

If by chance he was looking for real test questions... He won't find them and he doesn't have any  :)

Heh.
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 03-21-2017 21:41
Yeah, he didn't word that exactly right but I agree with Lawrence, or, at least I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Just looking for PRACTICE test questions.  Not the ACTUAL test questions. 

He Is In Control, Have a Great Day,  Brent
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / D17,1 Code Book Test Questions