Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Crow and Humble Pie
- - By jrw159 (*****) Date 09-18-2017 20:02 Edited 09-18-2017 20:07
OK, as some of you know or may remember, I am just a tad bit outspoken at time's. Well I am having a good dose of Crow & Humble Pie today as a result of talking a lot of crap before the game yesterday. I am staying with friends that are Bronco fans and also some smartasses. I am NEVER going to here the end of it. It isn't any better at work because I was not quiet there either. I woke up this morning to find this on my jeep.

I am prepared for the day at work though.

jrw159

EDIT: I guess I can't post a video.???
Parent - - By 522029 (***) Date 09-19-2017 01:06
Well, it is nice to see there is some humor left in the world!!

Griff
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 09-24-2017 00:40
NFC against the some of the best the AFC has to offer....not a fair matchup usually in recent history.  I hate we will still play two "leagues" in the superbowl, it is utter bs.  Best record should play best record regardless that they all cant play each other with current amount of games. Other then that GO BRONCOS BABY!!!!!  HELL YEA!  You can send the car flag to me unless your getting on board....lol
Parent - - By jrw159 (*****) Date 09-25-2017 18:36
Tommy,
   I'm pretty sure you don't want it now. I carried it around all the next day and used it to wipe the sweat off of my b*lls! :lol:

Just kidding, I took good care of it and gave it back to my buddy.

I probably won't be watching much football for awhile.

jrw159
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 09-26-2017 15:42
John,

Define "for a while"??  Until the next game is on?? 

:evil:  :eek:

Brent
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 09-26-2017 20:52
Just as well John, I am pretty sure I single-handed, cursed the Broncos with my response to you.  The Bills.....really, the Bills>???   Happens every time I wear a jersey on game day or talk smack prior to a game.  

However Dallas looked like they pulled up their bootstraps with the Cardinals in that second half....looks more like what they are supposed to be.  Cardinals are not a chump secondary at all, so they did well....sneakily, trickily but hey whatever gets it done right!  Prescott showed what everyone is excited about in that second half too, awareness, mobility and accuracy.  Lawrence looks like he will be a beast, he was huffing and puffing a lot tho...needs more cardio.  Dallas has some serious talent, (and a lot of damaged talent on the defense).....I think their real issue lies in the coaching staff....not the guys on the field.

AND YES BRENT till the next game ....its a terrible addiction! I think the goverment should send me a check and a bottle of pills for every week!  (why not they do it for every stupid snowflake thing anyone can think of anymore)
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 09-26-2017 21:08
Tommy,
   For a minute I thought to myself "I sure with the Bronco's would have played like that against Dallas" but as bad as Dallas played that game they still would have lost! 

jrw159
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 09-26-2017 21:07
Brent,
   You got it! LOL

jrw159
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Crow and Humble Pie