Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Can I input my own parameters to create welding procedure?
- - By weldproc133 Date 05-15-2018 10:44
Can I input my own parameters to create welding procedure?
Yes, the program allows you input parameters. The Welding parameters in the weldproc welding software are only suggested values based on electrode wire manufacturer’s recommendations and users are not mandated to use them. Users are encouraged to assess these values and make changes as deemed appropriate according to their shop welding practice.
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 05-16-2018 01:21
What is this, a sales pitch?

Al
Parent - By Lawrence (*****) Date 05-16-2018 11:35
I'll take a 6-pack
Parent - By jrw159 (*****) Date 05-16-2018 14:56
What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?

Lets hold hands and hands and hands and hands and hands and hands and hands and hands. :grin:

Thanks Alexa!

jrw159 :cool:
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-16-2018 18:26
Did you notice there are several of these scattered throughout the forum?  

Rather annoying.

BB
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 05-16-2018 18:29
I banned him for 10 days. If that sporadic spamming continues, after the 10 days is up....it will be permanent. It was welding related so I let it stay, just in case someone here was interested in his wares for sale.
Parent - By Jim Hughes (***) Date 05-17-2018 10:42
I went through the demo. It's just a bunch of drop downs that you have to fill in. Not very intuitive. Interesting fact that I'm sure all of you will appreciate. During the demo on building a WPS when the demo got to the PQR option the very experienced demo person put N/A. Who knew you don't need a PQR to build a WPS from!! That will save a bunch of time and money! Good to know. :smile:
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Can I input my own parameters to create welding procedure?