Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / 9 year renewal with online courses(PDH's)
- - By BryantB (*) Date 05-29-2018 05:02
Hello,
Quick few questions if you don't mind. Im getting all my ducks in a row, for my 9 year CWI renewal coming up April 2019.  My understanding is that I can use the online AWS courses to achieve my 80PDH's.  Which is awesome!!! Glad to see AWS updating , and modernizing. I plan to take the (CWI Pre-Seminar) course, as well as one of the code clinics for the last few hours to get to 80PDH's. Has anyone use the online courses for 9 year CWI recertification?

regards
Parent - - By Mwccwi (***) Date 05-29-2018 17:48
Yes I use the AWS on-line for 65 of my PDH last year for my 2nd 9-year renewal
Parent - By BryantB (*) Date 05-29-2018 19:36
Good to hear. Seems like a very convenient way to allow people to achieve the number of hrs required. Cheers
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 05-31-2018 14:07
You can also take online courses from SSTC (Steel Structure Technology Center) and NDTClassroom.  NDTClassroom is offered through AWS as a partner.  The classroom hours are easily documented and a Certificate is awarded upon completion.  You don't have to go through the whole process of getting your Level II, just take the classes.

Brent
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Certifications / 9 year renewal with online courses(PDH's)