Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Merry Christmas
- - By waqasmalik (**) Date 12-25-2018 09:01
Hello all.
I wish all my brothers and sisters here a very warm Merry Christmas and happy new year ahead. May this day bring a lot of happiness for you and your family.
Best regards
Waqas
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 12-27-2018 11:44
Merry Christmas!
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 12-27-2018 15:54 Edited 12-28-2018 18:14
Well, Christmas has come and gone, but I'm still hope it was as good for everyone else as it was for me. I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day with family and good friends. I couldn't have asked for a better holiday. The only thing that could have made it better was if my wife was still with us. The Good Lord had other plans and she's been reunited with her family. That being the case, it was a wonderful holiday.

Next we have a New Year coming up. With the grace of God it too will be a great holiday to spend with family and friends, remember the past year and look forward to another great year.

Happy holidays to one and all.

Al
Parent - By waqasmalik (**) Date 12-28-2018 17:49
Very nice.
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 12-28-2018 21:53
I'm glad you were able to get out and be with some friends and family over the holidays. An empty house is way too quiet to spend the holidays. I know you miss her Al, but if anything, she isn't in any pain now and like you said, she is having a reunion with her family. Some days I envy our relatives that have beat us to that reunion, but we all have our date coming in His time. My grandparents, uncles, aunts and my Dad are all on the other side now. The older I get, the more family I have over there. Enjoy the New Year Al! I'm hoping that 2019 will be the best one yet.
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 12-28-2018 22:45
So true, so true.

My father passed away a couple of months ago. As he said, "All my friends and family are gone. It's just your mom and me."

I guess it gives us something to look forward to.

Al
Parent - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 12-30-2018 06:59
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every one and God Bless.
Parent - By pipewelder_1999 (****) Date 12-31-2018 12:04
It was a great holiday for us. Very relaxing.

I hope it was great for everyone else!
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Merry Christmas