Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Heck with politics its all about ME!
- - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 03-27-2019 23:30
ROFLMAO!!!!

I miss several good people as I post this.....just reminds me how I will not hear from them....sad....they had a real impact on my life and career.

I GOT MY CWI *****ES!!!!!! 

Notify the litigators and ambulance chasers I am out there!!!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  For you golden arms and you " am just trying to make it to the next day" guys I will look at your welds with a great sense of impartiality, neutrality and dont give a s*** who you areness. However I will still tell you golden arm types how full of ca ca you are to the point of taking the stinger/torch/gun/programmer from you and making you observe your betters in action.:twisted:!!!!!!

Seriously tho ....... I finally listened to mother nature and want to continue my career in welding, just from a different spot.  Those who cannot do "Teach" or "Inspect" or something like that.  I probably never would have even considered making this change if not for some great folks off of THIS Forum I have come to know over the years.  So I want to say thank you, for all the advice, the concern....the just being my damm friend....you guys know who you are.

Tommy

Carry on, later
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 03-28-2019 22:39
LOL.....congratulations Tommy
Parent - By SWN1158 (***) Date 03-29-2019 14:11
Congratulations and best wishes in your latest endeavor.
Parent - - By TimGary (****) Date 03-29-2019 14:21
Congrats Tommy!

Remember this comment -
"Yea I killed him....he deserved it.  He eyeballed me funny after I laid a root on some moment welds....sorry F###er!"

Better watch out for flying wrenches, broken windshields and flat tires...
:grin:

Tim
Parent - - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 04-06-2019 20:59
Congratulations Tommy.
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 04-07-2019 16:13
Congratulations Tom!

Al
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 04-11-2019 19:46
TYVM

I have been working as a Quality Manager for a pretty chaotic fabrication company, I was actually let go via email while I was at the seminar......funny enough..... replaced by a CWI.   They have since come to regret the choice.....oh well it is all sunshine for me moving forward.  It has taken me years to get to the point of accepting "laying the stinger down" and leaving it there.  I am just too detail oriented, I can read words with more then five consonants,  so I think this will work out for me.:grin:
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 04-11-2019 21:08
I hope you find something pretty quick.

Al
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 05-31-2019 02:05
Thanks AL,

Ahhhhhh I am picky, I am a prima donna welder type, not so easy to change from a WORLD CLASS weldor to quality maybe......

I am smart but more importantly teachable according to all my corporate sponsored personality tests.  Ahhh career changes are always traumatic....lucky for me I have smart and qualified friends lending a hand.

On a coolness note I managed to win a a headhunting prize on my exams;  out of a seminar Class of 50 I am one of three that won an expensive NDT class because of my scores.
Parent - By 803056 (*****) Date 05-31-2019 03:29
Congratulations!

Al
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 12-25-2019 20:42
Sweet, what NDT method are you going with?
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Heck with politics its all about ME!