Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / New Members Forum
- - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 06-04-2019 18:44
I just want to say .....it creeps me out just a little.  Seems.....so formal.  Feel like I am wearing bermuda shorts and a Hawaiian shirt at a black tie dinner party.  So I posted a goofy ass picture of myself to try to lighten things up a little bit and to let everyone know I am wearing bermuda shorts, Hawaiian shirt, hardhat and smoggles and I do not care one wit. 

Lots of professional questions (some dumb) and answers which is great.....but something is missing.......I dunno I shall just continue trawling and listening for the right moment to strike (and get subsequently banned)!   LOL.

Hope everyone is having a TREMENDOUS DAY!   I got a cple bites on breaking my CWI cherry (although I broke it long before I every got a card in the mail) so I am a little happy
Parent - By 803056 (*****) Date 06-05-2019 00:05
I'll keep my eye open. I need a new dart board, your photo will work just fine!:eek:

Always good to hear a friend is up and about. Watch your step or you'll have head hunters on your trail trying to fix you up with one of their clients so they can collect a nice commission.

Catch you on the flip side buckaroo.

Al
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / New Members Forum