Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Vintage Lincoln Fleet-Arc Junior Welder - don't know value
- By cbombdr1 Date 09-10-2019 20:32
Posted 9/10/19 at 4:26 pm ET: I have a vintage or antique (i.e. older) Lincoln Fleet-Arc Junior limited input welder. The unit is red, and is about 4 feet tall and 2 1/2 feet wide - it's big and heavy, but it's on wheels so it's movable. I don't know how old it is - I haven't been able to find anything online except pictures. According to the tags on the front, it has ARC striking control, is for normal sheet metal welding, has a maximum welding current of 180 Amperes, a maximum open circuit voltage of 52, a NEMA industrial rating of 125 Amperes, and it must be connected to a 230 volt 60 cycle line. The input is 37 Amps at 180 Amps welding. The patent number is S-7731. I would like to sell it, but I have no idea how old it is or how much I should ask. It would have to be picked up locally (central NJ) as it's too huge and heavy to ship. Can anyone give me more information on this? Thank you!
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Vintage Lincoln Fleet-Arc Junior Welder - don't know value