Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / MILLER DIALARC HF Serial Number JA437321
- By ZMark1 Date 11-09-2019 23:46
Hi Everyone,
I would like to begin by saying that I am extremely new when it comes to TIG welding, me and my dad just recently purchased our first Tig machine / power source, it is a Miller Dialarc HF serial number- JA437321. We are experiencing some issues with the machine. when we first attempted to use the machine as a TIG welder the foot pedal switch was broken and we were unable to get any contact sound inside the welder when the foot pedal was engaged. After diagnosing a problem and fixing a foot pedal switch once the pedal is pressed, the contact sound within the machine happened and we were able to get gas flow and start an arc, after welding for an extremely short amount of time I believe the machine kicked the breaker from the powersource in our garage and powered down, after turning the breaker back on and turning the machine on, the machine runs, but when the foot pedal is engaged there's no contact sound and no gas flow, although the machine turns on and powers on is normal. is there any tips or advice that anyone might have is to the problem that we're having?

THANK YOU
Up Topic Welding Industry / Technical Discussions / MILLER DIALARC HF Serial Number JA437321