Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Conferences & Shows / Inspections Conference 2020
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-27-2019 19:50
This is going to be a unique opportunity to get a lot of your questions answered.  People have been asking, 'I got my CWI, now what?" for so long AWS is finally doing something about it.

AWS has pulled together AISC, ASNT, NACE and others to be part of this event.  Classes on starting a business, bolting, inspections, how to get NDE certified, K-areas, drones, insurance, and so much more.

People like Duane Miller, Bob Shaw, and many other names that people recognize immediately as experts. 

Hotel is filling up fast, registrations are coming in filling classes, you won't want to wait too long. 

Mark January 21-23 on your calendar and book your reservations. 

Monday before this conference starts is the annual 'Weld Cracking Conference'.  Two at once.  Check out this link for more info:

https://awo.aws.org/conferences/upcoming-conferences/inspection-conference-2020/

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 01-11-2020 06:08
We are down to the wire with the opportunity of a life time. The very first, original, inaugural, Inspections Expo and Conference established for inspectors by inspectors.

AWS, ASNT, AISC, and NACE have partnered together to bring you a very unique opportunity with many classes, networking opportunities, booths to view tools, equipment, schools, and procedures for doing your job. Lots of variety for inspectors of all specialties and levels of experience. You really don't want to miss this.

Two weeks from today, Tuesday, January 21, 2020. Even Monday if you can squeeze in the Weld Cracking Conference.

Maybe something has changed in your schedule since my last posting. Maybe something changed in the boss's attitude about it. Maybe you came up with some extra money during the holidays, well, I could wish.

Check out the link and see all the details and how to register. See you there!!!
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 01-11-2020 06:09
We currently have over 50 booths being set up by trainers, employers, suppliers, and labs.  All of interest to establishing a network to make your job and new qualifications flow easier.

We have a full staff of presenters from AISC, ASNT, NACE, and AWS.  Three venues going at any one time.  There will be other opportunities to talk with the experts as well.

The attendance is looking good for a first time event.  There is still room for more but it is filling up fast.
Parent - By WeldorJoe (*) Date 01-15-2020 16:52
I wished I was in the area so I could go....sounds AWESOME!
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / Conferences & Shows / Inspections Conference 2020