Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / I just wanted...
- - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 12-25-2019 00:12 Edited 12-25-2019 00:16
I just wanted to wish all you hangers on a Merry Christmas!!!  Or Hanakah or Kwanzia or whatever works for you...a few days off work?

Christmas in a hotel room for me again.....but fortunately I was able to pay for my kids expenses for everyone to get together for a short while.......minus me. :confused::fat:  Getting more spread out every year and the hair keeps getting thinner.  Anyway I feel VERY blessed with all the things in my life.   So My "holiday" hope for all of you is you get the opportunity to do something good for that guy or gal standing next to you.  You don't have to look very hard at all to find a chance to make a difference.....you know that whole pay it forward idea has been around for a pretty darn long time.  It works and that is why we are all still alive today.  So Dec 25th or Feb 15th...just be a human being to another if ya can.   That would sure as heck make me smile today.

Love all yall. 
Don't let em get ya down.

Tommy
Parent - By welderbrent (*****) Date 12-25-2019 03:18
Merry Christmas Tommy. Wish you all the best.

Brent
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 12-25-2019 20:40
Merry Christmas Tommy
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 12-28-2019 00:36
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Tom.

Al
Parent - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 12-28-2019 22:28
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Tommy and everybody.

Milton Gravitt
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / I just wanted...