Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / The Atlas of Welding Procedure Specifications
- By 803056 (*****) Date 05-20-2020 13:13 Edited 09-13-2020 23:16
The Atlas of Welding Procedure Specifications is being offered on-line with a start date of November 16 through 24, 2020.

Several people have suggested the seminar be offered on-line. This offers an opportunity for individuals that cannot travel. They can now can participate and become more proficient in the art and science of developing welding procedures. Learn how to meet the needs of the welder and still meet the requirements of the governing code.

I intentionally keep the class size small. As an experienced instructor, I know it is difficult to learn when the class size is too large.

Note that the number of days has been extended to 6 days to reduce the class hours to 4 hours each day. These are live presentations, not videotaped sessions.

The seminar scheduled for November in Connecticut is still on track for those individuals that prefer a face-to-face presentation and prefer to get away from the distractions of work.

Contact me at amoore999@comcast.net for more information.

Best regards - Al
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / The Atlas of Welding Procedure Specifications