Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Atlas of Welding Procedure Specifications
- - By 803056 (*****) Date 08-11-2020 15:04
The next session of The Atlas of Welding Procedure Specifications starts November 16th, 2020.

This is a live on-line presentation. There is no need to travel or reserve a hotel room and there are no restaurant meals to contend with! You can attend on-line where ever you have internet service.

The seminar is four hours per day, so you aren't missing a full day of work and you don't have to leave your family. Talk about convenient!

Several people have already signed up, so don't procrastinate if you are interested in attending. Seating is limited.

Contact Al Moore at:  amoore999@comcast.net for more information.

Best regards - Al
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 08-12-2020 02:04
As noted by three members of the forums who have taken this class, two in the online format and one live, you will not want to miss this class.  It is the most complete, thorough, and comprehensive class on WPS's, PQR's, and other documents that are required by every code. 

The 24+ hours of class time far out distances any other I have taken.  4-8 hour classes cannot even begin to cover all the ground that this course covers.  And all that extra time helps make things so much clearer/understandable and applicable. 

It is not a recorded class.  It is live and you can have interaction with Al on a personal level. 

You won't regret the investment in this class.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - - By 803056 (*****) Date 08-12-2020 03:58
Thanks for the glowing endorsement Brent. It was a lot of fun to teach.

Al
Parent - - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 08-13-2020 09:36 Edited 08-13-2020 09:49
What are the hours, how many college credits do I receive and will Bernie ...,,,,,I am sorry the federal government finance my fee without regard or consequence of return compensation.   Sorry I could not resist poking at you just a little.:grin:

Well shizznit AL what are the hours. It does not ???get recorded where I could watch later...bad buisiness model   ..I am on graveyard buddy!  You know, on the road, working for a living, full time QA gypsy bS.   Over/Underpaid traveling babysitter with a lot of five syllable words in his vocabulary.

You know the drill!  INFORMATION.

If Brent says I will get some learning I am all for it!!!  Especially since I am getting asked to review procedures and pqrs these days.....stamping them FOR EORs under contract is probably right around the corner.  Yuck!
Parent - By 803056 (*****) Date 08-13-2020 13:08 Edited 08-13-2020 13:10
They put you where you'll do the most good, the Graveyard Shift. They figure you'll fall asleep and they won't get as much grief from you. Those management types, they know how to work the system.

No, no recorded presentation Tom, this is one of those courses where you actually have to show up. I'll send you the information, but if you are on the graveyard shift, you might want to wait until the next seminar when you are on the day shift.

Al
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 08-14-2020 01:29
Tommy,

Hope you are well. 

Not just me, everyone I know who has taken it was totally impressed.  Thirdeye (Garrett) and myself as well as many more are more than a little satisfied with Al's class. 

He does a fabulous job for sure.  Compared to 4-8 hr classes I have taken, I was buried in information that was not even touched upon by the others.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By Tommyjoking (****) Date 08-26-2020 10:32 Edited 08-26-2020 10:46
Thanks for getting with me Al.

Yea timing is just a pain.  I am pulling very long hours and only going to days to clean up the empty beercans and passed out hookers on the floor.   Told my new boss I would do that ,,,,and only one damn time!  The project has been married with another and likely to last at least a year.

Anywho I dislike the fact I cannot attend.  I certainly could make use of a better education in the arena. Being full on road whore QA, the time I can argue and arrange to take off is unlikely to be aligned with digging my nose in a book.  I have been trying to schedule a hands on RT interpretation class for a doggone year.  Time ,,,,,,Time ,,,,,,TIme    Let me know of future schedules as you see fit if you will.  Thank you AL.

eDIT:  BRENT you had me from hello!  Don't forget I KNOW AL  bwhahahahhahahahhaha!   well it was funny to me anyway.:twisted:
Brent I am doing ok, I am a highly blessed man, No worries.   Got to ask the same, how are you brother.  Please PM me or what have you.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Atlas of Welding Procedure Specifications