Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Welding Procedures
- - By 803056 (*****) Date 06-28-2021 18:26
The Atlas of Welding Procedure Specifications

Are you tired of writing WPSs only to hear the welder say they are a waste of paper? Are your WPSs collecting dust and ignored by the welders? The Atlas of Welding Procedure Specifications will change the way you write your WPSs. The seminar provides a rational basis for developing a welding procedure specification that meets AWS, ASME, and military standards and includes the information the welder look for. Your welders will say, “I need the WPS for this job.” because your WPS will do more than meet a code requirement, it will provide them with the information they look for.

This six-day seminar is for welders, inspectors, and engineers that are ready to advance their career to the next level of proficiency.

This six-day seminar is a live on-line presentation using the Zoom platform. The seminar is scheduled on the dates of August 16 through August 23. Albert Moore is both the point of contact and the instructor. 

For more information about the seminar contact Albert Moore at amoore999@comcast.net. Time is short, don't procrastinate.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 06-29-2021 03:32
Al and I have been both allies and opposition forces through the years.  I do not ALWAYS promote 'ALL THINGS AL'. 

On the other hand, we are friends and I have learned a lot from this man.  And, having taken this course from Al, I can honestly say you will not regret taking it but you could well regret it if you miss it. 

Al has put together a great program that will clear up many questions on WPS's and PQR's.  I have taken some other live and online courses and this is the best I have taken part of. 

And if you are studying for either the CWI or the SCWI exams, this will give you a leg up in this particular portion of the exams. 

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By 803056 (*****) Date 06-29-2021 13:28
Thanks Brent.

Just think, this is an on-line presentation. You can be anywhere in the world as long as there is an internet connection and be able to attend this course. No travel, no hotel, no restaurant food. You gotta love it; there are no customs agents asking questions, no passport required, no face mask mandate or vaccinations! Beautiful!

Best regards - Al
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / Welding Procedures