Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / new forum
- - By lo-hi (**) Date 09-23-2021 08:50
Seems the new and improved forum has some technical issues. I keep my 97 dodge with the old cummings  for back up , my new dodge has some computer issues also.
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 09-23-2021 11:14
Yeah, I know..right? :cool:
Parent - - By TimGary (****) Date 09-23-2021 11:16
Again....
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 09-23-2021 16:01
For the past several mornings, I get runtime errors when I tried to log into the new forum.
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 09-24-2021 14:17
I had the same issue.  But after a couple of days it spread to my whole system but I don't know that it was related as due to storms in AZ this year I have lost power and internet many times.  This time I didn't actually lose it but it sure was not working correctly and I could not access several of my regular forums and websites for a couple of days. 

I could not get my emails or any contact that I normally make through the internet.  When it cleared up the AWS Members Only Forum was back to normal.  Who knows the mind of computers and the internet.  Cyberspace is the largest black hole ever discovered by man.

Have a Great Day and a Fabulous Weekend.  Brent
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 09-27-2021 17:58
Yeah.

It's been buggy for a few weeks.

Lot's of different errors.

I can access it most of the time on my phone with "Chrome"  But not at all with the other apps.

My PC is still very hit or miss...  Today is good so far  :)

Hi everybody :)
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 09-28-2021 11:01
Morning Guys! :cool:
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / new forum