Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Happy Thanksgiving to All!!
- - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-25-2021 15:11
Praise the Lord for another wonderful, healthy, safe, and prosperous year.  His blessings are beyond our every hope and need. 

To top it off, we added another grandson early this morning.  19 grandchildren with two more expected by June of 2022. 

What a great God we have.  Counting our blessings goes so far beyond just the number of our grandchildren.  From His gift of eternal life to the supply of all our needs.  Health and safety through many travels this past year.  Able to be available to spend time with my 88 year old Mom for most of a month after getting back from FabTech.  Able to associate with so many great people in the welding field and make new friends. 

I can not even come close to listing all my blessings.  Especially when I think of lessons learned from the trials and hard times.  It has been a blessed year and it is not over yet. 

Have a very special day.  Rejoice in the Lord.  Be safe and healthy.  Brent
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 11-29-2021 15:34
Happy Thanksgiving Brent!
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 11-29-2021 15:47
Thanks John, hope you had a great one and that all is going well with you.

Have a Great Day,  Brent
Parent - By SWN1158 (***) Date 11-30-2021 12:27
Happy Belated Thanksgiving. So much to be thankful for this year.
- - By Milton Gravitt (***) Date 12-26-2021 00:35
I know I'm not on here much anymore, but I think about y'all all the time so I'm wont to wish every one of you a Merry Christmas and happy Newyear.  

Milton Gravitt
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 12-27-2021 12:02
Merry Christmas Milton! Hope you had a great one :cool:
Parent - - By welderbrent (*****) Date 12-27-2021 13:11
Praying each and every one of you had a fabulous Christmas celebration time with family and friends.

And now, rejoice in all the blessings of the past year and prepare your plan for family, business, and worship for this great and wonderful upcoming year. 

It is a wonderful time to be alive. 

Have a Great Day and Week, Brent
Parent - - By Lawrence (*****) Date 12-30-2021 21:32
Merry Christmas Brent

Merry Christmas Forum
Parent - By jwright650 (*****) Date 01-03-2022 12:09
and.....Happy New Year Folks!
Up Topic Chit-Chat & Non-Welding Discussion / Off-Topic Bar and Grill / Happy Thanksgiving to All!!