Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / WELDING SCHOOLS IN MARYLAND
- - By carnutzx Date 07-25-2003 21:45
hey everyone,
i am very interested in custom fabrication and more specifically have a few ideas to make my car even more custom using welding and welding techniques, however, i have not a clue about welding and have never even used one in my life. does anyone know of any trade school or colleges, or just anywhere where i can learn the basic fundamentals of welding, welding techinques, and just some basic metal work in the state of maryland? i have been looking everywhere and can't seem to stumble upon anything. i would really appreciate the help. thanks.
-jesse
Parent - By ssbn727 (*****) Date 07-26-2003 13:46
Hello Jesse!

I would suggest to do a web search on the internet for the department of education's(state of Maryland) website in order to see if they have a list or link for community colleges, vocational schools, and trade schools.

You could also do a search for vocational-trade schools in Maryland by using either one of the search engines like: Yahoo, Google, etc.

Another place to look is the AWS website in the link regarding S.E.N.S.E. schools listings or check out industry links, under:
"Educational & Research". Then click the lnik to: Department of Education's Office of Vocational and Adult Education.

In any event, I hope that any one of these suggestions help out in your search. Best of Luck!!!

Respectfully,

SSBN727 Run Silent... Run Deep!!!
Up Topic American Welding Society Services / AWS Learning & Education / WELDING SCHOOLS IN MARYLAND