Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Pow Con 300 ST
- - By jer (**) Date 10-15-2003 00:34
Pow Con 300 STwith 2 year old water cooler, cart and all cables. Unit can run on 1 or 3 phase power and various voltage settings. This machine is in great shape and only parting with for I need more room for other machines and not 7 different welding machines.
Parent - - By - Date 10-17-2003 18:52
Where do you live at?....Do you got their website?......How much you want for it?......Has it ever been overheated?.....What kind of torch? What kinds of cable?.....Is the ground clamp cable and clamp in good condition?.....I would like to own a tig welder but I can only give you like $800 or less.Is that a deal?
Parent - By jer (**) Date 10-18-2003 02:26
I am in southeastern Wi. This unit is in great condition. Included is the regulator, all cables and torch. The torch is a weldcraft one. You will not overheat this unit for the fan keeps it from overheating. If you go to the hobart welding forum you will see a picture of my unit that I placed on there site, use the link below. This is a multi process welder where by you can tig or stick weld. I have three pow con units and I do love these machines, very powerful inverter base units. The water cooler alone cost around 4-$500.00 2 years ago. Welding cart is also included. Praxair wants 950.00 for just the power source.
I want 1,000.00 for everything

http://www.hobartwelders.com/mboard/attachment.php?s=&postid=32986
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Pow Con 300 ST