Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Bobcat 250 NT/Super S32P
- - By Slagindaboot (*) Date 12-14-2003 14:52
I don't see the S32P listed in Miller's current line of wire feeders nor listed as an accessory for the Bobcat. The S32P is a voltage sensing wire feeder, the type required for the Bobcat so I believe it would be compatible, but I'm not sure. If so, are there any other accessories required?

Also, is there any difference that the welder would notice during operation vs. a conventional setup with a constant speed wire feeder? A little insight on how a voltage sensing feeder works and differences between a constant speed would be appreciated.
Parent - By 357max (***) Date 12-14-2003 22:36
Their new feeder is the Suitcase 12VS or the smaller 8VS which replaces the 32P. Just set the Bobcat on the process selector and the wire (high or low) this is the constant voltage setting and the wire feeder becomes a constant speed sort of feeder cause the voltage should be constant and the current adjusts to the wire feed speed.
Up Topic Welding Industry / General Welding Discussion / Bobcat 250 NT/Super S32P