Not logged inAmerican Welding Society Forum
Forum AWS Website Help Search Login
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Chopper Frame & Jig Blueprints For Sale
- - By Canadianwelder Date 01-20-2004 06:53

I have for sale a full set of drawings on how to build a Harley Davidson based Custom Rigid Frame Chopper and include plans on modern wide tire designs like the 280 and the monster Avon 300. The mounting points for a Softail swing arm are included should you choose that your back needs a break, as well as mounting positions for motor and tranny mounts.

Also Included, is a detailed print on how to build the very necessary FRAME BUILDING JIG. A Jig is a must when building a custom bike, to be sure the frame is symmetrical, as well as to assure that your angles are correct.

ALL the dimensions you will need to build your custom motorcycle frame and jigs are on the drawings and are clear and precise. If you are considering building your own custom chopper this prints are a must have. If you are considering building a radical custom then this is a great start point as the rake and stretch can be changed quite easily.

I am selling the set of 7 plans for $65 shipping included. Email me with any questions. Thanks!!

I did a page on my website for a bit more info on the plans.

www.butchswelding.com/frames.html

Mitch

canadian_welder@yahoo.ca
Parent - - By Canadianwelder Date 02-26-2004 05:41
Parent - - By jwright650 (*****) Date 02-26-2004 10:51
Hi Mitch,
I've looked around your site from the links provided. I was wondering if a material list is supplied on those plans(w/grades of material).
What I would really like is plans for tubular frame for a completely factory 70 RS/SS small blk. Camaro. Hoping to find one that a stock body will bolt right over onto the rolling chassis. The stock is in two pieces and flexes terrible within the body when launched hard. There are sub frame connectors, but would rather have one frame the entire length of the car if possible with out cutting up the body.
just dreaming,
John Wright
Parent - By kidd Date 02-27-2004 19:14

look here
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=161422&messageid=1077390357
Up Topic Welders and Inspectors / Welding Equipment Classifieds / Chopper Frame & Jig Blueprints For Sale